Friday, March 30, 2012

AutoXray EZ-Scan 6000 REVIEWS

 AutoXray EZ-Scan 6000 Excellent!!
Excellent scanner with an affordadle price with this tool a diagnostics manual and an ohm/volt/dwell meter you can fix almost anything computer wise on your vehicle. It has obd1, obd2 and CAN scanning capability right out of the box with an enhanced Chrysler cable as the only other upgrade it is well worth the money.

AutoXray EZ-Scan 6000 Incredible Tool.
I'm just a shade tree mechanic, but this tool is really handy when working on newer cars. I found it straight-forward and user-friendly. You can really save yourself a lot of money by diagnosing your own car with this scanner.

I know other companies sell scanners, many of them are thousands of dollars,(I think Snap-On sells one that is over $6,000!) but this scanner performs about 95% of the tasks the high-end ones do, at a much cheaper price. It has all the necessary adapters to work on any car with an on-board computer, and it gives you all the diagnostic info in real time.

Mechanics and dealers have to hate these things because of all the money it saves consumers in repairs.

AutoXray EZ-Scan 6000 Easy Analysis.
I did quite a bit of research before purchasing this product. The product was shipped immediately. I really appreciate the case it comes with. I have used the product on two vehicles. However, I own 5 different vehicles and it will test all five! It has provided accurate analysis for each situation. The best part, its web-upgradeable so that I'll never have to purchase another analyser. I got such a deal, it came with the EZ-Charge 200, now I can also easily find problems with a charging system. Fantastic product!

AutoXray 6000 Code Reader.
AUTOXRAY IS MY # 1 BRAND WHEN IT COMES TO A OBD CODE READER, I OWNED A AUTOXRAY EASY READER2000 FOR MY OLDER VEHICLES WHICH ARE OBD I AND NOW I BOUGHT A NEWER ONE FOR MY 2006
CHEVY TRUCK! NO OFFENSE ON THE OTHER GUYS, BUT THIS IS IT? MY NAME BRAND! THANK YOU

AutoXray 6000 Best Ever.
i took my car to a garage for a tuneup they wanted $500.00 plus parts & labor the $500.00 was for them to hook up a scanner to the diagnostic plug. i paid $285 for my autoxray 6000 and found out i needed a radiator cap got one at wal-mart $18.99.checked a friends car had a bad tranny sensor,can't charge a friend.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment